The below is a list of the recipes featured in Casalba News.
- Arancini: Fried rice balls filled with mozzarella.
- Chiocciole di Mare: Dog Whelks cooked in wine with onions.
WINES & SPIRITS:
- Limoncello: A clean, sharp digestive made from lemons and pure alcohol.
- Agretti Sott’Acetto: Pickled Monk’s Beard.
- Fig Jam: Apart from the obvious, goes really well with mature cheese.
- Quince Cheese
Here are recipes I’ve tried from other blogs and can highly recommend:
- Polpette by Italyville.
- Silhouette Pasta by Proud Italian Cook.
Mustard by The Feast Within.
Lemon Tiramisu by Chow Ciao Linda
Trio of mousses by Think On It
And here are the recipes on my “I’m definitely going to try this” list:
Giardiniera by Chef Chuck
Parmesan Crackers by Ciao Chow Linda
- Chocolate Idiot Cake by In Good Taste
- Winter Tomato Tart by Panini Girl
- Basilcello by Ms Adventures in Italy
- Roast Parmesan Creamed Onions by Proud Italian Cook
- Baked Potato Gnocchi by The Italian Dish
- Parmesan “pull apart” bread by Panini Girl
- Quince Liqueur by Joanna’s Food
- Fig and Balsamic Reduction by Napa Farmhouse
- Fig Jam with Grand Marnier by Napa Farmhouse
- Timballo by Proud Italian Cook
- Grilled Vegetable Torte by Proud Italian Cook
- Pumpkin Pastina by Proud Italian Cook